sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] migration status 2.0

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Vlad Glagolev <stealth AT tiberian.ru>
  • To: Source Mage Discussion <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] migration status 2.0
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 11:34:52 +0300

Hello, mages!

And happy birthday to me :)

The Great migration is in progress, and we're almost done.

During the preparation of the environment I've discovered a couple of
dependency issues, so glib2 (and other hell-ish gnome stuff) wanted to
be there too. I cannot accept it, so I'm working on getting rid of it
along with required software installation to bring our new website
online.

Speaking of which, Jeremy, could you add some DNS record like
beta.sourcemage.org pointing to this IP, so we can test it before going
live?

I think it will take several days more to complete the setup.

Thanks.

--
Vlad Glagolev

  • [SM-Discuss] migration status 2.0, Vlad Glagolev, 06/01/2015