sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] The end of ChiliProject

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Vlad Glagolev <stealth AT tiberian.ru>
  • To: Ladislav Hagara <ladislav.hagara AT unob.cz>
  • Cc: "sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org" <SM-Discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] The end of ChiliProject
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015 16:18:23 +0300

Thanks for the notice, Ladislav!

Yeah, we're preparing a hosting platform at the moment. It will be
there as soon as the installation is complete. Jeremy is working hard
on this afaik.

The next step will be setting up of a fresh redmine installation, and
porting bugs from chili AND our old bugzilla for the bugs we need.

I hope everything will be done in this month.

We also miss you on IRC :-)