sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Updates on beta web site

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Thomas Orgis <thomas-forum AT orgis.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Updates on beta web site
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 11:30:42 +0100

One content thingy:

"We are currently pre-1.0, and developing quickly."

This on the front-page has been there for … well … too long to be taken
seriously. I suggest we replace the attribute "quickly" by something
more fitting, like

- "" (nothing at all)
- steadily
- without unnecessary haste
- at glacial pace

OK, sorry, I have trouble thinking of something that isn't influenced
by the irony of the distro being on life support for the past years.
Perhaps we should just rephrase that honestly to indicate that we're
still there and do what we can, but that life with SMGL can be fun but
is no pony ride.

Alrighty then,

Thomas