sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] qt5

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Treeve Jelbert <treeve AT scarlet.be>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] qt5
  • Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2014 09:14:12 +0100

On Wednesday 03 December 2014 00:55:16 Thomas Orgis wrote:
> Hi ... am I blind right now or don't we have a Qt5 spell someplace?
>
> Or, alternatively: If someone has a working spell for MuseScore
> (http://musescore.org), I'd be also grateful. It misses some
> qscript_gui thing for the release version qith Qt 4.8 and the beta
> wants Qt 5.

the main grimoire has a qt5 section, currently 5.2.0

I hae a local grimoire wiht qt5-5.3.2, soon to be 5.4.0,

This also contains kf5-5.4.0 and plasma-5.1 spells and will shortly add kde
applications-14.12

U use this grimoire layed on top of the standard grimore.

> $ gaze versions qtbase
Grimoire Section Spell Grimoire Version Installed Version
-------- ------- ----- ---------------- -----------------
localrepos qt5 qtbase 5.x 5.x
smgl-qt5 qt5 qtbase 5.3.2 -
smgl-qt4 - - - -
smgl

$ cd /var/git/smgl-qt5
treeve@Horos:/var/git/smgl-qt5$ git grep SPELL= | wc --l
108

I was planning to send an email about this in the next few days, but am
pushed
for time today.