sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Biting Bullets

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Thomas Orgis <thomas-forum AT orgis.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Biting Bullets
  • Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2014 09:12:52 +0200

Am Thu, 4 Sep 2014 21:30:37 +0200
schrieb Remko van der Vossen <wich AT yuugen.jp>:

> on your box, (maybe we should make a new stable sorcery,)

If anyone is touching sorcery these times, removing
http://puzzle.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge
from /etc/sorcery/mirrors/SOURCEFORGE would be a nice thing to do. It
seems rather dead to me. Sure, we probably should rework (remove?) the
sf.net mirror handling altogether, but removing that one stale host
would really help right now. Timeouts and sorcery re-trying 3 times is
really frustrating to watch.

Alrighty then,

Thomas