sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Sourcemage.org UP! :)

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: David Kowis <dkowis AT shlrm.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Sourcemage.org UP! :)
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 18:41:55 -0500

Turn those frowns upside down.

Okay that was terrible.

So we had to get a different network card into the box, and fortunately
we had a module for it, so it fired right up, and everything else is
reasonably healthy.

Sorry it took so long to get this stuff back up, but this is a busy
season for Emrys and I don't have actual authority at the datacenter :)

Anyways, it's up now, and should remain up until something else breaks ;)

--
David Kowis