sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] [sm-discuss] fyi: firefox 23 depend on nss 3.15

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Thomas Orgis <thomas-forum AT orgis.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] [sm-discuss] fyi: firefox 23 depend on nss 3.15
  • Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 20:18:55 +0200

Am Fri, 23 Aug 2013 19:31:58 +0200
schrieb Remko van der Vossen <wich AT yuugen.jp>:

> And unfortunately 23 does not fix the issue with firefox still including
> alsa lib headers even when all the relevant --disable-$feature options are
> passed to configure... :(

Damn, I really would like to have the time to bring our build forward
to make full use of separated overlay file systems ... with alsa virtually
dispelled for the cast of firefox in this case.
Actually, this would simplify spells ... no need to find the correct
--disable flag for such dependencies. If it's not present, it won't be
used;-)

But it is a dream:-(

Alrighty then,

Thomas