sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Sourcemage is Done

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Ladislav Hagara <ladislav.hagara AT unob.cz>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Sourcemage is Done
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 17:18:47 +0100

> SourceMage GNU/Linux should be 1.0, finished.

:-)
Certainly not until our PL knows it is "Source Mage GNU/Linux". :-)
If you think "Done" as "Dead" I probably agree.
Nothing has changed last years. Not because we have perfect distro but
because nobody really cares.
Imho, not 1.0 until we merge devel-xorg-modular, we decide what to do
with udev and init, we release new stable grimoire, new install iso and
create new web pages.

Ladislav Hagara