sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Some one working with pptp-linux?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Javier Vasquez <j.e.vasquez.v AT gmail.com>
  • To: "sm, discuss" <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Some one working with pptp-linux?
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 15:54:19 -0600

Hi,

I had to modify pptp-linux, cause it first has a dependency upon
iproute2, and 2nd, it originally looks for /bin/ip, where iproute2
installs ip as /sbin/ip, so a bit of sed required, :-)

However that still doesn't make the magic...

As replacedefaultroute doesn't work, I'm using "route del default gw
<gw_ip> <ifc>". That usually works, but not on SMGL, :-(

So I can't connect have remote access to the office through pptp, but
I don't understand why...

What I get when I try to ssh for example, is that there's no network...

Any one working with pptp-linux? I'm not that familiar with route
either, but supposedly removing the old default gw should make the
magic, but it didn't, :-(

Any hints are much appreciated,

--
Javier.