sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] [SM-Announce] glibc 2.15 branch

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Sukneet Basuta <sukneet AT gmail.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] [SM-Announce] glibc 2.15 branch
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 03:08:12 -0400

I just committed a few changes to make glibc compile and be stable on my box.

I re-enabled libgd detection as it seems to work fine for me. I also
specified the libdir to /usr/lib because it was installing to
/usr/lib64 otherwise on my box.

After I got everything working, I cast libtirpc and then recast glibc.
It compiled fine for me without having to move libtirpc's headers.