sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Grimoire Lead vote

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: David Kowis <dkowis AT shlrm.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Grimoire Lead vote
  • Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2012 07:31:04 -0500

On 03/16/2012 05:24 AM, flux wrote:
> According to [1], we're supposed to have a vote for the Grimoire Lead in
> March. As it's now mid-March, I'm going to try to get the ball rolling
> by placing some nominations.

Look down, look up. The month is now April.

I have political thingies going on right now, and through next Saturday,
so I'm pretty much consumed by that. If someone else were to run the
vote collecting the information that was presented in this thread, it
would be much appreciated.

David

  • Re: [SM-Discuss] Grimoire Lead vote, David Kowis, 04/06/2012