sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] GNOME 3.2

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Arjan Bouter <abouter AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] GNOME 3.2
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 21:00:58 +0200

On Sun, 16 Oct 2011 20:56:41 +0200
Ladislav Hagara <ladislav.hagara AT unob.cz> wrote:

> > imho GNOME 3.2 is ready to go to test grimoire.
> > Now it is in devel-gnome-3.0.0 branch [1].
> > Any volunteers to test it?
> > No idea if anybody really cast GNOME 3.0 since Apr 25 2011 [2].
> > If no objections I will pull into test in several days (and break,
> > remove, replace GNOME 2 spells).
> >
> > [1]
> > http://scmweb.sourcemage.org/gitweb.cgi?p=smgl/grimoire.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/devel-gnome-3.0.0
> > [2] https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/sm-discuss/2011-April/020564.html
>

> Nobody cares. No objections.
> Pulled into test grimoire.
> Bye, bye GNOME 2.
> If you find some problems, wrong DEPENDS (some of them certainly need at
> least change gtk+2 -> gtk+3), issues, please fix it. Don't grumble now.
> You have had chance since April.
>
> --
> Ladislav Hagara

iirc gnome has been broken in test as well as in the dev branch. so yeah,
somehting needed to be done.

but come on, even the hard dependencies are incomplete.
what exactly has been done in the dev branch except from version bumps?

i'm adding the missing stuff as I find it to get it to compile, but I'm not
completing the deps for each spell.

Regards,
Arjan Bouter

Source Mage GNU/Linux developer,