sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] master bugs on chiliproject

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Bor Kraljič <pyrobor AT ver.si>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] master bugs on chiliproject
  • Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2011 12:45:12 +0200

We have new bug tracker now on chiliproject. We started without any bugs.
Which is good since old bugzila had quite a few bugs to many:) But bugs on
new
issue tracker are piling up fast. We also have few "master" bugs. That brings
me to the point of this email.

In my opinion "master bug" should contain only short description of the
problem. And subtasks with more information for each small problem should be
created. (example http://sourcemage.org/issues/53) That way master bug offers
transparent view of what has already been done and what we still need to do.

Otherwise those bugs can really become hard to follow what has been done and
what not. (example http://sourcemage.org/issues/30).

Kind regards,
Bor