sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Project Lead Speech

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Ladislav Hagara <ladislav.hagara AT unob.cz>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Project Lead Speech
  • Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 02:27:40 +0100

Hello Source Mage Valley,

first of all, thank you for nomination.

I have been using Source Mage GNU/Linux from its beginning. Nine years
of casting and dispelling, and spell updating. I still think Source Mage
is a great distro and I woud like to make it even better.

Of course I can help Source Mage as an ordinary developer or even user.
And I really help. Read for example regular stable grimoire
announcements. But grimoire is not all. We need new stable sorcery with
features now included only in devel sorcery. We need new stable ISO and
regularly updating it. We need official live cd and binary spell
support. We need new attractive website. We need better documentation.
We need users who test stable-rc grimoire and inform us about problems.
We need developers who really use Source Mage.

I would like to motivate our developers and attract new ones. We need
actual sorcery and iso teams, not only leaders. We have to discuss
problems. We have to plan our activity. I would like to propagate Source
Mage and give it back on main page of DistroWatch.

Of course I can do it only with YOU.

--
Ladislav Hagara