sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Project Lead Nominations for the remainder of the 2010 term

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: David Kowis <dkowis AT shlrm.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Project Lead Nominations for the remainder of the 2010 term
  • Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 22:41:56 -0800

On 11/08/2010 02:50 PM, Jeremy Blosser wrote:
On Oct 30, Jeremy Blosser [jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org] wrote:
On Oct 22, Jeremy Blosser [jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org] wrote:
Nominations for Project Lead for the remainder of the 2010 term are now
open. They will close Fri Oct 29 21:30:00 UTC 2010 (Fri Oct 29 16:15:00
CDT 2010).

Please send your GPG-signed nominations to this list,
sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org, and otherwise follow the policy described in
http://www.sourcemage.org/SourceMage/Voting_Policy
Nominations are closed, and ruskie is the only candidate. Since he's not
the incumbent we do have to vote on him, and per our voting policy this
vote will start in one week.
Can one of the other leads please run this vote? I had to travel up north
to be with my dad for heart surgery and am a bit out of pocket.

Not I. Also out of pocket at the moment. Haven't even set up my mail client to do non-html emails :(