sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] download and source verifications failures in test grimoire

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Bor Kraljič <pyrobor AT ver.si>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] download and source verifications failures in test grimoire
  • Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 17:39:24 +0200

Last few days I have been downloading and checking sources for all the spells
in test grimoire. I wish I had good news. But I don't. There are 170 spells
that fail to download sources. And there are 65 spells that the sources are
downloaded but failed to verify sources. That means we have 235 grimoire
bugs! Anyway I created a wiki page with a list of failed spells:

http://www.sourcemage.org/BorKraljic/hashcheckfailures

Some of them are probably really easy to fix, some are little harder. And
some of them probably need to be removed from grimoire.

I should also mention that many of those bugs also apply to stable grimoire.
There was a list of download failures for stable grimoire 0.42 made by David
Kowis. ( http://www.sourcemage.org/DavidKowis/StableFailures ) It has been
more than half year since he informed us (
http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/sm-discuss/2010-April/020065.html ) dnd
still many spells from his list are on mine list too...

So now that list is out there anyone that has few minutes of free time can
fix some simplre grimoire bugs.

Regards,
Bor