sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] libpng 1.4 devel branch

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Remko van der Vossen <wich AT yuugen.jp>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] libpng 1.4 devel branch
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 10:48:58 +0200

Hi Guys,

Sorry I haven't given this more attention, I've been rather busy both at
work and preparing for my upcoming trip. I still wanted to test the
upgrade on one of my boxes which has a fair collection of stuff
installed, but I haven't found the time to do so yet. I still want to do
the upgrade on it, but it won't be for another few weeks.

I would still like to invite as many people as possible to test the
upgrade, we really need a bit more feedback. And if you've tried it and
found no issues, let us know! Put up a notice on the wiki page.

Regards,

Remko van der Vossen.