sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Dovecot 2.0

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Andraž 'ruskie' Levstik <ruskie AT codemages.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Dovecot 2.0
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 20:40:53 +0200 (CEST)

:2010-09-07T10:34:Mark Bainter:

> Why not just make pigeonhole depend on an older release of the
> spell, for those people who don't use pigeonhole, and want the
> current release?

Because I can't verify that it works as it should. There's a few spells
I tend to run before I commit.

Anyway if it's not released by end of the week I'll just grab a hg
snapshot of pigeonhole and use that. That's what other distros seem to
have gone with.

--
Andraž 'ruskie' Levstik
Source Mage GNU/Linux Games/Xorg grimoire guru

The right to offend is more important than the right not to be offended.