sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Cauldron Lead vote for 2010

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: flux <flux AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Cauldron Lead vote for 2010
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 15:19:45 +0900

Andraž 'ruskie' Levstik (ruskie AT codemages.net) wrote [10.05.11 01:30]:
> :2010-05-10T09:05:Eric Sandall:
>
> > On Fri, 7 May 2010 14:06:02 -0700
> > Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us> wrote:
> >
> > > Hey all,
> > >
> > > It is time to nominate your next Cauldron Lead for 2010! Please view
> > > http://www.sourcemage.org/SourceMage/Developer_Organization and
> > > http://www.sourcemage.org/SourceMage/Voting_Policy when determining
> > > whom you'd like to nominate.
> > >
> > > Nominations will last until May 14, 2010 @ 14:00 PST.
> >
> > I nominate Justin "flux_control" Boffemmyer.
> >

> Seconded

I'll accept the nomination, but I'd like to warn everyone that being as
I'm still not settled over here with my "new life", I likely won't
really have time to do much until maybe around the winter or so. As long
as everyone is fine with me not being as productive this year, feel free
to vote for me. I think everyone already knows my plans/policies, but if
someone really wants a "speech" I can re-hash what I said during the
most recent developer meeting.

--
Justin "flux_control" Boffemmyer
Cauldron wizard and general mage