sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Confusing issue between disk and kernels section

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Ismael Luceno <ismael.luceno AT gmail.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Confusing issue between disk and kernels section
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 04:45:04 -0300

If I have a filesystem driver, under which section should it go?

Also, network filesystems have nothing to do with disks, nor
local filesystems actually (could be over network storage or simply
loopback devices)...

So I propose to make a new "filesystems" section. Also it would be nice
to have obsolete drivers removed, but I'm not sure if anyone still
needs some of those... (bcm43xx comes to mind...).

--
Ismael Luceno