sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Moving

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Arwed von Merkatz <v.merkatz AT gmx.net>
  • To: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Moving
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 20:34:54 +0100

Hi everyone,

since the grimoire lead vote is coming up, I want to give you a warning that I
won't be available to take over a lead job this time.

I will move to Bangalore, India in April, and live there for the next year.
Since getting internet there will probably take some time, and I don't know
how
much free time I'll actually have in my new position at work there, continuing
as grimoire lead is not an option right now. So you'll have to think about who
to nominate instead ;)

The first month I'll have internet, but after moving to my real apartment or
house there, it will take time until I get online again. So expect me to be
around on IRC during weird times in April :) (UTC + 5:30) and not at all in
May.

I'm not leaving SMGL, but I'll probably just lurk on the mailing list and do a
couple of spell fixes and updates here and there.
http://www.sourcemage.org