sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] font wierdness

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Treeve Jelbert <treeve AT scarlet.be>
  • To: "sm-discuss" <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] font wierdness
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 11:09:00 +0100

after some recent upgrade to xorg and fornt, I encountered various wierd
things, most of which were due to changed locations of font files.

Most things now look fine, except for the <http://freshmeat.net/> site, which
looks horrible now. The related slashdot site looks fine.

Has anyone else noticed this, or have any idea about which font I may be
missing on my system?

I have the following font related things

font-adobe-100dpi
font-adobe-75dpi
font-adobe-utopia-100dpi
font-adobe-utopia-75dpi