sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] kde4 spells

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Bor Kraljic <pyrobor AT ver.si>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] kde4 spells
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 11:09:22 +0200

Dne sreda 07 oktobra 2009 ob 10:42:33 je Treeve Jelbert napisal(a):
> I have just updated the kde4 spells to 4.3.2
>
> The spells that I have pushed upstream have been compiled and installed by
> me,
> as I use them on a regular basis.
>
> I have tarballs and sha512 sums of the the other spells, but I never use
> them
> and building them pulls in some unwanted dependencies.
>
> These updates are in a local git branch
> If people wish, I can push the other version updates in an untested, but
> probably correct, state, or someone else can do verified updates for those
> spells.
>
> kdeaccessibility4
> kdeartwork4
> kdebindings4
> kdeedu4
> kdesdk4
> kdetoys4
> kdewebdev4
I volunteer to test them. So I suggest you just put them in the branch and
push the branch (devel-kde4.3.2) to the server. I will download the branch
and test them. And then if everything casts OK for me I will merge the branch
into the master. (I will also try to run program or two from each spell)

After watching few videos about git I realized that branches are cool :)