sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] empathy?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Bearcat M.Şandor <sourcemage AT feline-soul.com>
  • To: Andraž 'ruskie' Levstik <ruskie AT codemages.net>
  • Cc: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] empathy?
  • Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 01:53:50 -0600

On Fri, 2009-10-02 at 09:30 +0200, Andraž 'ruskie' Levstik wrote:
> :2009-10-02T01:26:Bearcat M.Şandor:
>
> > To be honest i don't remember if i asked this before or not. Is there a
> > reason a spell for empathy has not been created yet?
> >
> > Bearcat M. Sandor
>
> Because you didn't create it and commit it ;)
well, yeah, i rather expected that response by now, but to be honest its
omission strikes me as strange as it's part of the base of gnome. So i
was wondering if it was because it poses an incompatibility, or it's
just to frikin unstable or something along those lines. Also, someone
might already be making it and i don't want to duplicate efforts.

In other words is there a reason why i should not make it?