sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Nominations for Sorcery and Tome lead

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: David Kowis <dkowis AT shlrm.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Nominations for Sorcery and Tome lead
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 19:25:34 -0500

Eric Sandall wrote:
> flux wrote:
>> I hereby call to nomination David Kowis for the position of Tome Lead
>> for the following reasons: 1) he found the awesomeness that is ikiwiki,
>> and 2) the current Tome "elders" seem to be largely MIA.
>
> Seconded!
>
> -sandalle

Hmm. I am honored and disgusted at the same time. heh ;)

Anyways, this brings about a question regarding what exactly is the Tome
position? Is he responsible for web content? Is he solely responsible
for whipping developers into documentation?

Anyways, before I accept or decline this nomination, I would like to
know why you think I should be in that position. I haven't done a whole
lot recently except for bitch and complain about perl module spells.

Anyways, just want to know what you expect of the "lucky winner."

Thanks,

--
David Kowis
SourceMage GNU/Linux -- www.sourcemage.org

Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men trying
to find easier ways to do something. - Robert Heinlein