sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] NPO status?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jeremy Blosser <jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] NPO status?
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 11:07:18 -0500

On Jul 04, flux [flux AT sourcemage.org] wrote:
> A while ago, Eric Sandall posted a question regarding the progress
> towards our NPO status. I don't remember seeing an answer to it, but
> even if there was, it was some time ago. What's the status now? Is there
> anything any of us lowly developers can do to help push the process
> along?

As dkowis can tell you, I have been very busy working up the bylaws for
another organization for the last several months. The good news is that
organization is much more complex than ours and our bylaws will be
relatively easy compared to those.

I will target having something we can discuss and approve at the next
developer meeting, to be held over one of the SMEG weekends.