sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] ADA and x86_64 broken

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Andraž 'ruskie' Levstik <ruskie AT codemages.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] ADA and x86_64 broken
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 13:21:35 +0200 (CEST)

I've been trying on-and-off for the last few weeks to get ada to build
on x86_64. No matter what I did so far it always failed.

I run gcc and glibc with the /lib64 cleanup so I only have /lib but the
binary bootstrap provided for ada wants things in /lib64 so I do a
symlink but it still fails. The more I try to fix it the worse it
becomes.

So who has a /lib64 clean system that managed to get ada to build?

--
Andraž ruskie Levstik
Source Mage GNU/Linux Games/Xorg grimoire guru

Don't forget: the future is now. It's just not widely distributed yet.