sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] stable-rc 0.34 second try

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Arwed von Merkatz <v.merkatz AT gmx.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] stable-rc 0.34 second try
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 20:12:56 +0200

Hi everyone,

as most of you will have noticed, stable 0.34 didn't come out on June
16th. I'm to blame for that, for not getting some deputy appointed in
time.
So here's the second try to get stable 0.34 released. I just merged all
changes done to test since the last cut. If anyone knows of commits that
should not go to stable yet, please tell me and I'll do reverts for
them.
As before, the same wiki page[0] is available for those who want to help
test this release.

The release will be done on July 16th.

Tarballs have been created and should reach the mirrors in a couple of
hours.
x86 chroot of stable-0.33 is available.

As always don't forget to file any bugs against our bug tracker[1] so we
can fix and integrate any bugs/issues.

Let's give this new stable-rc a good testing!

[0] http://sourcemage.org/Stable-0.34
[1] http://bugs.sourcemage.org

http://www.sourcemage.org