sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] SMGL Server donation chipin

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: David Kowis <dkowis AT shlrm.org>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] SMGL Server donation chipin
  • Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2009 17:37:19 -0500

A big thanks to all those who donated.

After fees, we raised about $1124! Yay!

Our goal was 1286, and we got real close. Next year we'll try using
something called Pledgie, which is an equivalent system to chipin, but
doesn't use flash. Unless people can find something else that we can use
that is easy to use and effective.

The Paypal fees are less than the fundable fees, so it works out better
to simply use paypal.

Thanks again to those who donated. Your continued support is what makes
it lots easier to keep us going :D

--
David Kowis

www.campaignforliberty.com - Freedom is popular!
www.sourcemage.org - SourceMage GNU/Linux

  • [SM-Discuss] SMGL Server donation chipin, David Kowis, 03/09/2009