sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] qt4 and stlport

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Juuso Alasuutari <iuso AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] qt4 and stlport
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 13:19:00 +0200

After the 2008-12-11 change "make stl support specific" qt4 only builds with STL support if it depends on stlport. Yet STL support works without stlport, provided that Qt is built with the -stl flag.

Some Qt software refuses to build without STL support, usually because of a missing QString::toStdString() implementation.

This was just a heads up; I'll remove the optional dependency on stlport from qt4. Tell me if something breaks.

Juuso