sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] February Developer Meeting

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jeremy Blosser <jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org, sm-admin AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] February Developer Meeting
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 00:44:38 -0600

Mark your calendars now for a developer meeting Sunday, February 22nd, at
17:00 GMT / 11:00 CST / 9:00 PST. That's the time we settled on in the
past as being useful to the most timezones, so we'll go with that again.

If you have things you want to see on the agenda, bring them up here or on
IRC to see if there's enough interest. Otherwise, Component Leads should
be prepared to give a brief status on their area and field questions.

We'll end after 2 hours if not before.