sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Project Lead Nominations

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: flux <flux AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Project Lead Nominations
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 02:06:29 -0500

Vlad Glagolev (stealth AT sourcemage.org) wrote [09.01.15 01:45]:
> OK, so it's the time.
>
> I hereby nominate Arwed von Merkatz for our Project Lead.
>
> While being Grimoire Lead he improved our distro with a lot of magic. ~2
> years ago we had version 0.7 of the stable one, and by now it's already ->
> 0.30. Great job, imho. Of course we have been helped him a lot with the
> spells, but this activity was inspired by him! :)
>
> I just think he can help to improve the other parts of ours system and
> community.
>
> --
> Dont wait to die to find paradise...
> --
> Cheerz,
> Vlad "Stealth" Glagolev

I just want to make sure that Eric Sandall also gets credit, since he
was the grimoire lead before Arwed (who has only been lead for one of
the two years you mentioned above). This does not belittle Arwed's good
work, though, as Arwed has certainly done a good deal for grimoire (just
wanted to make sure that it was known that Eric did a good deal too). :)

--
Justin "flux_control" Boffemmyer
Cauldron wizard and general mage