sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Binary Grimoire

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: George Sherwood <pilot AT beernabeer.com>
  • To: SourceMage Discuss mailing List <SM-Discuss AT Lists.IBiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Binary Grimoire
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 15:09:19 -0500

If you haven't noticed we now have a binary grimoire and I have started
moving spells from z-rejected to binary. The idea is to move spells
that have use licenses that are acceptable, but we have decided to also
provide a binary version.

Just scribe add binary and you will be setup. Well also you need to
have sorcery-pubkeys 1.6.4 to have the correct verification for binary.

Any gurus are welcome to move spells that I haven't gotten to yet that
belong in the binary grimiore.

I also think we should have a discussion on whether these binary spells
can be put directly in test. :)

George Sherwood
Lead Developer, SourceMage GNU/Linux

  • [SM-Discuss] Binary Grimoire, George Sherwood, 10/21/2008