sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] I'm leaving

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jaka Kranjc <smgl AT lynxlynx.info>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] I'm leaving
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 22:57:18 +0200

on a jet plane and I know when I'll be back again:
5.11.2008 (if the Blekinge trolls don't get me)

I'll probably have internet access during that period, but I'm not sure how
much time I'll have for any kind of FLOSS work and my mail will be bogged
down in spam. So if water catches fire and you want my attention, please use
a notable title in the mail.

LP
--
We cannot command nature except by obeying her. --Sir Francis Bacon
Have a sourcerous day! www.sourcemage.org