sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Leaving

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Andraž 'ruskie' Levstik" <ruskie AT codemages.net>
  • To: <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Leaving
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 20:39:04 +0200

> On Wed, 17 Sep 2008 17:02:40 +0400
> "Alexander Tsamutali" <astsmtl AT gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi list.
> >
> > I want to inform you that I'm no longer following Source Mage. It was
> > a great expirience for me and lots of fun. Thanks to all community
> > memebers. My special thanks goes to ruskie, for being my guru while I
> > was apprentice. [0] :D For those intersted, now I'm using Arch Linux
> > because it's simple, stable and has some facilities usually found in
> > source based distros.
> >
> > Good luck to all. Bye.
> >

> > [0]
> > https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/sm-discuss/2005-September/012531.html

So long and thanks for all the help(fish).

But really thanks for the quill hackage module, and other things you did.

I'm curious though why the switch?

--
Andraž "ruskie" Levstik
Geek/Hacker/Tinker

Be sure brain is in gear before engaging mouth.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodies.
Ryle hira.

Key id = F4C1F89C
Key fingerprint = 6FF2 8F20 4C9D DB36 B5B6 F134 884D 72CC F4C1 F89C