sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Java web apps don't seem to work

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: David Kowis <dkowis AT shlrm.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Java web apps don't seem to work
  • Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 08:12:57 -0500

Quoting Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>:

Quoting "David Kowis" <dkowis AT shlrm.org>:
When I created the jdk6-bin spell, I used the install.sh. However,
someone *cough*sandalle*cough* changed it to not use the install.sh :P

I put the jdk6-bin spell back to using ./install.sh, but same problem,
so it's not the install method.

Hrm. I'll have to install it by hand, and then compare install logs to see wtf is going on :/

--
David Kowis
Source Mage Linux - www.sourcemage.org