sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] 0.10.0-test1 ISO update

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: flux <flux AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] 0.10.0-test1 ISO update
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 08:23:07 -0400

I have been struggling with a few udev issues as the ISO system
transitions from the ISO initrd to the real ISO filesystem, which is why
there hasn't been good news from me. However, I think I just figured out
the (hopefully) last of those problems, and if so then the ISO should be
ready to go tonight. I'll send another mail to the list to let everyone
know.

On the plus side, I did manage to test some of the ability of the new
ISO for autodetecting hardware, and it seems to go well. Of course, that
means that it was only minimally tested, since I don't have a farm of
machines to test on here. This is something I would really like tested
once I release.

--
Justin "flux" Boffemmyer
Cauldron wizard and general mage