sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Upcoming absence

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: flux <flux AT sourcemage.org>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Upcoming absence
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 08:35:09 -0400

flux (flux AT sourcemage.org) wrote [08.06.10 21:50]:
> I'm currently working on it, and will be through the night (I'm at
> GMT-4). I just finished the draft of my dissertation proposal, so it's
> full steam ahead on the ISO! :-D

Unfortunately, my system is actually still building things for the ISO,
so it looks like I will unfortunately not be able to release before I
leave :(. I might be able to get online just enough to be able to finish
packaging the ISO, but I will still need a way to test it. I might be
able to accomplish this while I am away, but I can't make any promises.
Sorry I won't be able to release this when I planned to. I will
definitely be releasing after I get back though.

--
Justin "flux" Boffemmyer
Cauldron wizard and general mage