sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Inactive developer cleanup

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Chris Dombroski <cdombroski AT icanttype.org>
  • To: David Kowis <dkowis AT shlrm.org>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Inactive developer cleanup
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 18:34:24 -0400

David Kowis wrote:
Elisamuel Resto wrote:
Eric Sandall wrote:
Per http://www.sourcemage.org/SourceMage/Developer_Organization, the following developers have been inactive for one (1) year and are now automatically nominated and seconded for removal. Any objections need to be voiced within the next week or this vote will be passed:
Maurizio Boriani (a.k.a. baux)
Anton Brondz (a.k.a. dinolinux)
Benjamin Dirks (a.k.a. Asaru)
Matthew Donovan (a.k.a. kitche)
Kevin Dahan (a.k.a. Unet)
Rafael George (a.k.a. cored)
Dave Josephsen (a.k.a. superdave)
Sergey Lipnevich (a.k.a. b3)
Moritz Lutz (a.k.a. espo)
Duane Malcolm (a.k.a. duane)
Jose Bernardo Silva (a.k.a. bernardo)
Chris Dombroski (a.k.a. cdombroski)

-sandalle

Did David report back to you on cdombroski?

I did, and he seems less than concerned. He knows, and he gets this mailing list. So it's up to him now.

And if he doesn't I'll cc him on this reply just in case. (Although I think he does indeed get the list)

david
I do get the list :) But I don't have the time to keep up with this. As evidenced by my first list post in several months....