sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Nominations for cauldron team lead as per voting policy

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Andraž 'ruskie' Levstik <ruskie AT codemages.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Nominations for cauldron team lead as per voting policy
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 18:49:04 +0200

> > I nominate flux_control for lead developer status. If he is
> > seconded I move to vote for it immediately.
>
> I will second this nomination.

If nobody has any objections to this I'm proposing to start a vote
later today for him becoming a lead developer(if he accepts). And
extending nominations for the cauldron lead to the end of that vote and
announced results. Thus making it possible for flux_control to properly
accept his nomination.

If no objections are received I will start the vote 2 hours from now
and extend the nomination till the end of the vote+a few more hours.

--
Andraž "ruskie" Levstik
Geek/Hacker/Tinker

Be sure brain is in gear before engaging mouth.
Ryle hira.

Key id = F4C1F89C
Key fingerprint = 6FF2 8F20 4C9D DB36 B5B6 F134 884D 72CC F4C1 F89C