sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] date for the european meeting?

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Martin Spitzbarth <m.spitzbarth AT gmx.de>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] date for the european meeting?
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 16:52:16 +0200

On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 15:57:13 +0200 Jaka Kranjc <smgl AT lynxlynx.info>
wrote:

> Anything new regarding this topic? Nobody wrote anything specific to
> http://wiki.sourcemage.org/European_Meeting

Hi,

I'm still flexible enough that I don't really care about the date.

I have reviewed the emails to this topic and found the following, and
I hope that I didn't made a mistake or missed someone:

Arwed doesn't like the last two weeks of July
ruskie prefers September, but August would do, too
Jaka prefers August, September is doable, the first half of July
provides some issues
eekee doesn't like May 30-31 and July 21-23
Remko doesn't have any holiday plans at the moment, so everything is
fine
Thomas Orgis prefers August after the 10th on, July is ok, September
may be ok, too
I (=Martin Spitzbarth) am happy with any date, and while August 30th is
doable, I would miss a music festival (www.rock-am-see.de) which I
would otherwise attend. It's really no big deal for me if I miss it.

except for ruskie, who could do August but prefers September.
September would still be an option for everybody.

Feedback is still missing from Andreas Beder, Karsten Behrmann, Arjan
Bouter, Ladislav Hagara and Mathieu Lonjaret.

Happy planning

Martin