sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] RFC: sorcery usabilty study results

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jaka Kranjc <smgl AT lynxlynx.info>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] RFC: sorcery usabilty study results
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 01:30:39 +0200

On Thursday 03 of April 2008 00:37:44 eekee57 AT fastmail.fm wrote:
> On 2 Apr, "Andraž 'ruskie' Levstik" wrote:
> > I belive the term is April Fools ;)
>
> Got me too! I think my brain almost turned a somersault when I saw that
> Jaka originated these brain-warping suggestions. I wonder if S. A.
> stands for anything? sq, ri, and co are the only commands I don't
S. A. - would I use just the initials if the person wanted to share the name?

S. A. stands for Sorbus aria! :D

> recognize, although I had to look up sg to be sure. Are they provided by
> any packages, or were they just put in to throw us off the trail?
All items on both lists are commands. co is from rcs, sq from ispell and
squirrel.

LP

--
We cannot command nature except by obeying her. --Sir Francis Bacon
Have a sourcerous day! www.sourcemage.org