sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] [SPAM] Re: Fwd: Summer of Code 2008

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jaka Kranjc <lynx AT codemages.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] [SPAM] Re: Fwd: Summer of Code 2008
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 18:47:09 +0100

On Tuesday 04 of March 2008 00:21:33 seth AT swoolley.homeip.net wrote:
> I'd prefer we not take Microsoft^WGoogle's money because I'm concerned
> about strings attached. Are you aware of any strings (such as
> advertising or licensing) that might cause an issue? If it's truly free
> money, then that's another story, but I'm afraid if it's another case of
> Google and Microsoft insidious subterfuge.
>
> Has anybody done the necessary review of the conditions?
My inspection didn't find anything suspicious. They may use our names for
marketing, but that seems pretty usual.

We have time to apply until the 11th March, so if anyone has anything to say,
please speak up now. I'm still looking for any other mentors and projects
ideas. Apart from what was already mentioned, Cauldron could probably come up
with something too (automated testing?).

--
We cannot command nature except by obeying her. --Sir Francis Bacon
Have a sourcerous day! www.sourcemage.org