sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] rename of e/ section grimoire

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Ladislav Hagara <ladislav.hagara AT unob.cz>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] rename of e/ section grimoire
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 13:40:32 +0100

Hi,
what do you think about it, especially Eric?
Personally I am happy with only one e section. I do not need more e sections.
Imho, to have more e sections is useless.
Of course if you prefer it, np.

If anybody wants to update e spells do not hesitate and go ahead. :-)

Btw, email crypto AT sourcemage.org was removed, lots of spam.

--
Ladislav Hagara