sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Coreutils and stable-rc

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jaka Kranjc <lynx AT mages.ath.cx>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Coreutils and stable-rc
  • Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 19:37:54 +0100

On Thursday 07 of February 2008 23:35:11 Eric Sandall wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> Do we want the latest coreutils to go into stable yet or should I
> revert it in stable-rc for further testing?
>
> I'm for reverting it (and all related changes) until it gets at least
> one more release cycle of testing and will do so unless I am overly
> wrong. ;)
I completely agree. As far as I know, su still doesn't work for pam users and
the status of selinux is unknown. Treeve also mentioned a related bug
("[SM-Discuss] Fw: [SM-Commit] su problem").

LP
--
We cannot command nature except by obeying her. --Sir Francis Bacon
Have a sourcerous day! www.sourcemage.org