sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] This Week in SMGL content

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jaka Kranjc <lynx AT mages.ath.cx>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] This Week in SMGL content
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 10:47:43 +0100

On Sunday 06 of January 2008 04:42:19 Paul Beel wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I plan to post a new "This Week in SMGL" at the beginning of this next
> week. If you guys have anything to add, please send it to me.
> This is what I have slated so far.
>
> KDE 4 status - Treeve Jelbert
> Perl update - Vlad Glagolev
> Stable-0.17 slated for Jan. 18th
> Lead Developer Nominations
>
> I could use more information about the Perl update, if someone would be
> kind enough to send it to me.
The perl update isn't that interesting. It will perhaps break many spells,
but it was simple. The python one is technically tricky and had went through
many heads until a hopefully last and perfect revision was committed
yesterday.

LP

--
We cannot command nature except by obeying her. --Sir Francis Bacon
Have a sourcerous day! www.sourcemage.org