sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] New Developer: Justin "flux" Boffemmyer

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Karsten Behrmann <BearPerson AT gmx.net>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] New Developer: Justin "flux" Boffemmyer
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 19:56:02 +0100

Hi all,

as I mentioned on the meeting, we have a new wizard grabbing a cauldron
to help with the cooking of our ISOs. You'll probably know him as
flux_control on IRC, or just plain flux.
Someone managed to convince him to brave the insanity-producing vapors
of the kitchen, to see if our Ancient Recipes (now with new flavor!)
still work as they used to, and to stir the old fires up to a warm
yellow glow again.

So please join me in a warm welcome to flux_control as he wanders the
Valley to add his power to the Circle of Mages :)

- BearPerson

--
Open source is not about suing someone who sells your software. It is
about being able to walk behind him, grinning, and waving free CDs with