sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Source Mage Server Fundable: 1 Week Gone!

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Karsten Behrmann <BearPerson AT gmx.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Source Mage Server Fundable: 1 Week Gone!
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 09:53:53 +0200

> Now more than ever it's critical that we donate to this cause. There are
> potential consequences if the server doesn't get paid for. We'd lose our
> Git repository, first and foremost. It's hosted on the very server we're
> raising money for. Also our website and all our mail aliases (although
> we mostly get spam anyway ;) ) are hosted there. We've got a lot riding
> on the line, please give up a few cheeseburgers (like 4) and donate ;)
>
> https://www.fundable.com/groupactions/groupaction.2007-10-01.8664043943

If anyone around europe feels like donating but doesn't have a creditcard/
paypal account/black chicken, I might be able to help out. At some point
paypal developed this leechlike attachment to my bank account, so we might
as well use it. Drop me an email, and I'll toss you whatever data you need
to get money to my account, then I'll toss it on. The downside of this is
that it probably costs extra fees for non-germans and that you have to
trust me ;-)
As you can probably imagine, I don't particularly feel like putting my
bank account data out here on the mailing list archives, but if you prod
me I'll try to help.

So Far,
Karsten "BearPerson" Behrmann