sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] New Developer: Julien Rozo "_kaze_"

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Julien ROZO <julien AT rozo.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] New Developer: Julien Rozo "_kaze_"
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 17:27:53 +0200

Le vendredi 28 septembre 2007, Eric Sandall a écrit :
> Hey all,
>
> I would like to welcome an addition to our global development team. He
> may already be familiar to those whom work with our bug tracking
> software and will recognize that he is a valuable addition to our
> team. Julien's focus will currently be on various issues he finds in
> our ever changing grimoire with plans on improving the modest
> descriptions in xorg-modular. Please give a warm and hearty welcome to
> Julien Rozo, sometimes known as "_kaze_".
>
> Welcome to our expanding Valley, Julien!
>
> -sandalle
>
> PS: Sorry, getting lots of "key words" at my new job. :) And it's
> different from my normal new dev announcements, so that's always fun;
> for me. ;)

Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank you all for your kind words, and for letting me come into
the team.

I'm really glad to be part of the SMGL team, and I hope to make good and
clean
work, as well as progress in English ;) It's been a while since I regularly
spoke it.

I'll try to make as complete as possible my personal information in the wiki
during the week end.
And by the next week I'll take time to train myself on the way GIT works (I
work daily with subversion), and the SMGL dev habits.

Thanks again, and see you soon :)

--
Julien ROZO