sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Partial away/intermittency

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Elisamuel Resto <samuel AT dragonboricua.net>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Partial away/intermittency
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 20:03:56 -0400

Hello Mages,

This is just a note that I will be on dialup for the time being, at odd
hours, and probably without any stable connection.

For those of you that care, my DSL went boom after a power anomaly last
night, and seems the port my line is in their DSLAM (or more likely the
entire DSLAM) went boom as some sort of bastard result of that power
anomaly. I called in early today, but as I knew, their repair people don't
work on weekends... and the guy said "from two to five business days" --
aka if you don't pester them about it, that might turn into a month easily.

--
Elisamuel Resto <samuel AT dragonboricua.net>
Source Mage GNU/Linux / http://sourcemage.org

  • [SM-Discuss] Partial away/intermittency, Elisamuel Resto, 08/18/2007